My e-mail will not allow me to send a video clip this long. So, Mom, this is for you. He's a determined little man, especially when it comes to getting something in his mouth! It was nice of him to at least acknowledge me for a brief moment. Oh, and I assure you, he was born with a neck. It's just hard to see amongst all of his chins!
6 comments:
This is so sweet! Well, I didn't get on last night to see it and today I had almost forgotten. Let me say I LOVE these kids! Thanks for posting this.
So cute, Christina. It was fun to hear your voice again.
I love your verse you chose for under your blog title...so good!
Adorable! I can't believe how chubby he is already. Such a Gerber baby.
So precious!
I LOVE his cheeks:) too cute
Too Cute!
Post a Comment