Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kids in the Kitchen Breakfast Sundaes

In honor of our attempts to eat a little better and cut out the artificial sugars for D.J., our Kids in the Kitchen post for today is Breakfast Sundaes (although they're good enough to eat anytime!)

You only need the following:
Bananas
Yogurt
Cut fruit
Cereal or granola topping




First order of business is to cut the bananas...

...then add the yogurt!




Next, add the fruit toppings...

**Please excuse the poorly cloned in cluster of blueberries at my daughter's bosom. The child kept losing her nightgown, and I wanted to insure that this picture would not come back to haunt her if she ever chooses to run for Miss America or the President.

...and a little bit of cereal for a nutty crunch (we used Grape Nuts).


What a yummy breakfast...






















...and fun to eat, too!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh I love that last picture of DJ! and the remark about Miss America HAHA!!! Those look great, if only I like bananas more!!!

Michelle said...

Yummy that looks SO good!

Catherine said...

What a great breakfast idea. They look yummy.

Brookee LeShea said...

Hehe, I love dj's face in that last picture. too cute

Marti said...

MMMMMMmmmmmm I love this! food, kids, humor and you!

XXoo