When there's 1500 miles between you and family, appreciation for them takes on a whole new level. The little pet peeves that normally irk don't matter as much and the minutes spent together are precious.
I am increasingly thankful every time I visit family of how gracious the Lord has been to me. Family is truly a blessing, and the strengthened relationship with my family in past six years is a shining example of His goodness.
Thank you to all of our friends and family who moved their schedules around to visit us and serve us. Thank you especially to my dear sister and her family for allowing us to invade their home for the week and catered to our wants so cheerfully (we're very needy people!) I love you all!
I leave you with some pictures of two of my sweet little nieces. My new baby niece, Zayn, was being stubborn and decided not to be born until today (congratulations, Joel and Brookee!) Can't wait to get some pictures of our new sweet little family member!

5 comments:
I'm still bummed we couldn't get together. Hope you like the waterpark!
thanks for posting pics of my adorable children. I know you got some of yours too let's see them!
By the way, we loved having you. Come again any time.
Being far away does make family time that much sweeter, doesn't it? So glad you got to spend some time with yours!
Your pics are beautiful!
2, accutane no prescription,
Post a Comment