Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Addition to the Ruhlig Family...

That's right, I said new addition! Not the human kind, though.

Please welcome into the family....

Just Between Friends of North Tampa

Owned by: Christina Ruhlig and Holly Ruhlig

Most of you are probably somewhat familiar with Just Between Friends. If not, see what we're all about by visiting www.jbfsale.com. Click on "find a sales event" and see if there's one in your area! Ha! Free advertising right there, baby!

I am so thankful that God has provided us with this opportunity. Please be praying, as this is definitely a change all around for the family. Starting up a business has its difficulties, but also its rewards. We're in the works of planning our first sale for the spring. Please be especially in prayer that His love would be seen in us through all of the connections that we make throughout this process. I know that this can truly be used to bring glory to Him...that's my purpose!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds exciting! Hope it goes well... you'll have to keep us updated.

bandanachick said...

Good for you! That does sound exciting!

Abbey said...

That's awesome! Tulsa has a huge jbf sale here and I love it! I have been consigning in it for about 5 years now and it is amazing how much money you can save! I don't know how much you know about the sale (obviously enough to buy into the franchise) but one of my close girlfriends works the one here quite a bit with Shannon & Devon who started the sale, so if you have any questions I can try to answer them! Hope it goes well for you all!!