This was Kaitlins first trip to the circus and her favorite part was the girl on the trapeze. She kept asking me, "when is she going to swing on the trapeze? You're supposed to SWING on it!" And she wasn't let down. And can I tell you that watching that woman swinging that high made me feel a little nauseous? Luckily I brought the 'ol 70-300 lens with me (or as I call it, the 10 lb. lens). Once you can see all the harnesses, it's not nearly so scary!
You can't go to the circus without getting cotton candy. That girl was blue all over!
Some fun with the zoom. Not a fan of zoom lenses, but it works in situations like this!
I took this picture for Bubby. He's very into roaring these days.
This is exactly why you should not join the circus. Seriously, they could make you do stuff like this! Have I mentioned I don't like heights? I was pleased to discover that her legs weren't really that tan, though. Through the joy of the lens you could tell they were tights!
No comments:
Post a Comment