D.J. and I arrived in Tulsa at about 9:30 this morning. The flights were good, and D.J. was an angel, a trend that I hope continues.
I see that Brandon and Grace have both put the most up to date information on their blogs and I believe that Brandon wants to continue doing updates as they get news.
To any who would like personal updates feel free to e-mail me and I'll give you a number where I can be reached should you want to call and see what the most recent updates are from time to time.
CRuhlig@gmail.com
Grace and Brandon have had an overload of phone calls, and it is difficult for them to be able to talk with doctors coming in and out as well as the emotion that can be overwhelming at times. I'd be more than happy to take calls for them!
2 comments:
Thank you for all your help and for keeping people up to date. You may want to change the way you displayed to look like this:
cruhlin (at) gmail (dot) com
Otherwise you are going to end up with some major spam! =)
Love ya,
Post a Comment