Thursday, August 21, 2008

Evelyn Update (Thursday 2:15 p.m.)

Just a brief update. They still have not done the spinal tap, but are planning on doing so soon. They were giving her plasma first as she seems to be having problems clotting properly. Also, they took a urine test via catheter and noticed blood in her urine, so they will be testing for an infection related with that.

Brandon was able to get a flight back and should be arriving around 5.

I will be flying out in the morning as well.

4 comments:

jenica said...

Ohhh. We are lifting them up in prayer tonight.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your updates, Christina. We are praying!

Brooke said...

So glad you will be coming tomorrow! Let us know what we can do to help.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you get to go - I'll be praying that your cold will be over soon.