Another thing to be thankful for? We lived through two seven hour car trips with a four year old and a seven month old! God was indeed gracious not only in the safety department, but also in the sanity department.
Baby Doug LOVED his "Aunt" Katie. This was their first time to meet, but definitely not their last! They spent a good deal of time snuggling.
Tracey and Doug have been best friends since high school; closer than brothers. Watching them together is such a great reminder of what a blessing good friends are. Thus, hello friends! I am sooo thankful for you.
Here is Kaitlin with Tracey and Katie,s baby, Lulu. She was so great with both of my kiddos, and they both, in return, adored her. Kaitlin cried about leaving her, just as she cried when she had to say goodbye to Grace's pets when we left Oklahoma. Doug and I are thinking that perhaps it's time to start putting up that fence so that Kaitlin can get a dog of her own? I can't believe I just typed that out loud.
1 comment:
There are several pets I could give you! I'm sure your kids would love to have a few, right?
Post a Comment