Little man is finally getting the art of sitting! Just in the past day or so I have been able to actually sit him down and walk away for a few minutes. He's also practicing picking up cheerios (a new favorite). He's good about picking them up and getting them to his mouth, but then he forgets that he has to let go of them in order to eat them. One thing at a time, I guess.
It's too bad I that I didn't record a few seconds longer. You could have seen him dump the entire contents of the bowl out onto the floor. It took a good forty-five minutes, but he ate every last cheerio!
(Please ignore the tiger mauling story playing on the news in the background.)
5 comments:
He is the most handsome little man! I thought the tiger mauling story in the background was playing for DJ's inspiration as he learns to chew.
i think he takes after his auntie madcow....stuffing face is not a recessive gene you know. its a skipping over to adopted family gene. this IS a scientific term.
That was precious! He really loves his food - like his mama and papa! I remember seeing you mindlessly stuff your face at times. Oh - did I say that?
You probably saw me do it a few times over Thanksgiving! I haven't quite grown out of that stage yet, have I Mom?
Oh so cute! He is such a doll!
Post a Comment