We have all managed to stay well for two weeks. (For those who know that I've been doing Motivated Moms, yes, that calculates up to two weeks of Motivated Moms cleaning! Coincidence? I think not!)
Doug joined a softball league. Not only will it be great exercise, but I'm really looking forward to getting to watch him play as well as opportunities to meet more families in the area.
I just got hired on to work for a transcription company. This is a HUGE answer to prayer. I will be working from home on my own time. Please be praying as the family transitions into a schedule to accommodate for some "work" time for Mom! Oh, and I'm going to be an Aunt again come this summer!
Kaitlin got her name put in the lotto to get into a nearby magnet school for next year. Please be praying for the outcome! We're very excited about it. She read her first few sentences this week. I'm so proud of her!
DJ is rolling all over the place. You gotta watch that boy, he puts everything in his mouth! Apparently my boots taste delicious. He's getting up on his knees and rocking, so it won't be long before he's off and crawling! Where does the time go?
Kaitlin is such a little ham for the camera. I need to start being sneaky to take pictures of her!
It really doesn't get any cuter than this. I see no reason why all of you shouldn't upload this picture as the wallpaper for your computers. Really.
I hope that this post finds you all acknowledging Him in all your ways! This has been my prayer for myself, lately, that amidst all the business of our family life, and the plans that are being made, that first and foremost I would be seeking His direction for my life, and that my life will portray to those around me the correct opinion of who God is...that's why we were created...to bring Him glory!
8 comments:
Congrats on the new job! Hope that it goes well for you and the family. I'm sure it will take time to adjust.
The kids are adorable as always. Thanks for posting the new pics and news.
BTW, who is having a baby??? Grace or someone on your husbands side?
Right on Christina!
Love the pic of little Doug...he IS so cute.
Congrats on becoming an Aunt again soon...I didn't know if she was telling people yet or not...
Congrats on all! I love you!
I am so glad for Grace and Brandon! Woohoo, bring on the kids!
Glad MM is working out for you - it's already been a huge blessing for me.
vicious rumors! and cute cousins! I didn't get to it last night, but you can visit my blog this morning...
Kari - you can visit Grace's blog to confirm the "vicious rumor"!
Way to go Christina:) Im sure you are so excited about being a new aunt!
Praying for you guys! (just heard from Grace about the staph)
Post a Comment