I am proud to announce the arrival of our newest blog member: Beth R. VanZant, born Wednesday, August 21st, 2007; weighing in at ???lbs, and approximately 5ft 3in. tall, at http://bethvanzant.blogspot.com/. Go check out her blog and see what the Lords been doing in her life. Welcome to our blogging circle circle, Beth! We love you!
5 comments:
Yeah! I have missed the Almighty Betherson!!!
circle, circle? I should proof-read...I was just too excited!
Yeah!!! I am totally adding you to my list...I love the blog about babies blah blah blah(although they are all so cute)...we can blog all we want about our pets right? and its just as important:)ha...
Thanks for talking Beth into posting.
I got home and showed pics to G-pa and G-ma and realized I didn't get one good one of you or Doug. So - it's up to you to post one!
i am 5'4 and you know it!!!! and the ??? on the weight is approximately completely correct
Post a Comment