
It has become tradition to go to the beach when Dad and Mom come into town. In fact, this is the ONLY time that I go to the beach. So much so that Kaitlin refers to it as "Grama Marti's beach." Today, however, was the last Friday before school starts and we were expecting the beaches to be crowded. So, we sent Dad in. Needless to say we had a nice, quiet spot to sit and enjoy the waves.
4 comments:
Who knew dad had so much hair? What a great picture of Kaitlin! I'm sure you all had a great time in the 'bloody' water.
So why do you never go to the beach? :)
Because I'm terrified of the pain that will be inflicted on my body as I'm dragged across the sand, rocks, and shells, by good samaritans as they drag my wet-towel covered body into the ocean mistaking me for a beached whale. Oh, and I'm terrified of large quantities of water.
Good post.
Post a Comment