Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New perspective to an old pastime...




It's been a long time since I've spent any substantial amount of time on the internet, which is probably for the best. However, since we have recently joined the world of those who feel that not having access to the internet makes our lives comparable to living in the dark ages, I might as well take advantage of it! Grace and Mom have twisted my arm into starting a blog, much to the dismay of my husband who realizes that this will limit his access to the computer. That's what he gets for marrying me. =)


Dad, Mom, and Joel are all here in Florida visiting me. It's been great getting to introduce them to the newest member of our family, baby Doug. He's been on his best behavior for his grandparents. I hope it's not just a phase!




Kaitlin, who is now four, has been having a blast but has come down with a cold. I am contributing this souly to the junk food her grandpa has been feeding her and the late hours he has kept her out. Is this all grandparents or just hers?




Looking forward to keeping in touch with everyone on a more regular (and highly convenient!) basis.


9 comments:

Shawna said...

Welcome to blogging christina!
I am sure you get told this *ALL* the time, but Katelyn looks SO much like you. She and baby Doug are adorable.

Kari said...

I was reading your sisters blog and came across yours. I'm so happy to see you on here. Its been a LONG time since I last saw you. I can't believe how much has changed. Congrats on two beautiful children. It will be neat keeping up with your family now.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you're blogging...I've been horrible at keeping up via mail, so maybe this will work lots better! You have two cuties, that's for sure. Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing what is going on in your lives.

Grace Powell said...

I'm so mad that I'm the fourth person to find your blog! Why didn't you call me right away stinker?

Regardless, I love you. WELCOME TO BLOGGING!

Grace Powell said...

On further inspection, I'd just like to say I love your blog verse. It's very appropriate. Praise the Lord for His glory and grace!

Ruth said...

Welcome to blogging!
How fun that you are joining in!
Your children are beautiful!

marti said...

I too welcome you to this new and easy way of keeping up! What a joy to see your opening verse. How good is the God we adore!

Michelle said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your kids are so cute:)

April said...

Glad to have you as a fellow blogger!