Yep, this clean-up definitely looks like a job for Daddy.
We found a flat, mud-free spot for a family picnic. D.J. thoroughly enjoyed the peanut butter portion of his celery and peanut butter.
Mmmm...peaches for "dessert."
We couldn't have asked for better weather, but the sun was getting ready to start going down which means the invasion of the killer mosquitoes was about to begin. Time to pack up and head home.
We stopped at a car wash to let Daddy clean the car (I was serious when I said it looked like a job for Daddy!) and I got the chance to get this classic photo of D.J. riding in the Jeep. He loves it!
I just love family days!
3 comments:
The last pic of DJ really resembles his father!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun!
Now that sounded like fun! Glad your family had the day together. Your daddy just went to work...I did a little of my own too!
That's what 30 years of marriage gets ya?! Just kidding...
Post a Comment