Remember how Kaitlin got her hair cut while I was in Oklahoma? Well it's super cute! And soooo much easier to take care of, especially when we're in a hurry to get ready for school in the mornings.
D.J. got his hair cut too! Now he REALLY looks like his daddy.
And, no, it is not completely shaved on the sides. It's just so blonde that it's hard to see.
5 comments:
Look at your big kids in their short hair!
I can't believe how big Kaitlin is!! Oh my, it has been too long...and I have'nt even met little brother!
Cute kids!!!!
Robin Burger
it still freaks me out how you managed to have cute kids...
It's good to see those beautiful kiddos! Hugs and squeezes for them.
It's high time I commented here, since this post was for me and all. Aren't my niece and nephew the cutest? Perhaps I'm a little biased though...
Post a Comment