Romans 9:17
"I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Climb every mountain...
Yesterday I was rearranging the items on my plant shelves with the help of a 6' ladder. Looky what happened when I was naive enough to turn my back for a second...
Scary! JR came out one day to find Jayden sitting at the top of the same kind of ladder. He was just sitting there swinging his legs and having and great time enjoying the view. Note to self: Do not leave ladder out... babies can climb. :o)
Wait till you come out and find him on the roof. No, my kids haven't managed this yet (but not for a lack of trying) but my brother pulled it off when he was five.
3 comments:
Scary! JR came out one day to find Jayden sitting at the top of the same kind of ladder. He was just sitting there swinging his legs and having and great time enjoying the view. Note to self: Do not leave ladder out... babies can climb. :o)
And look at his face! He knew that was a no - no!
Wait till you come out and find him on the roof. No, my kids haven't managed this yet (but not for a lack of trying) but my brother pulled it off when he was five.
Post a Comment