Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Different Perspective...

Do not let this picture fool you.



Little man is not crawling. He's been doing the hands and knees thing for a good three and a half months now. So why is he having such a hard time making the transition? This is the problem...



Whenever he gets to his hands and knees, he proceeds right to feet and head! What a silly boy.
At this point I'm thoroughly convinced that he'll never crawl. He gets around beautifully on his belly, though, and we're all quite content with this set-up.

7 comments:

Kari said...

He's too cute! BTW, I'd call that crawling even if he's not on his hands and knees. Its funny how they all have their own timing for everything.

Michelle said...

Thats so cute! He would have fooled me!

Anonymous said...

Christina,
Doug is adorable.
Shawna never did crawl on all fours, she did the marine crawl and went straight to walking!
Phyllis

Grace Powell said...

Yea, thanks for posting these pictures for me, I love it. Give the little man extra kisses from Aunt Grace

Lista said...

Hmm...Timothy liked to stand on his head, too. The world apparently looks better from that angle.

*Runs off to stand on head*

Moi said...

He's so adorable! It could pose a problem if this continues into adulthood, but hey, what do I know?
(I'm with Calista, I'll have to try it before I knock it. Shall we forward our medical bills to you?)

marti said...

That little guy is my joy. He is so cute on his head or any position. Can't wait to be near him.