Thursday, February 21, 2008

Birthday Greetings for Grama Marti...

What a sweet little man to wish his Grama a happy birthday!

Kaitlin has become Barlow Girls youngest admirer. For Grama's birthday she wanted to sing her part of "Enough". In case you can't tell, Grama, the words she sings are as follows:

All of you

Is more than enough for

All of me

For every thirst and

Every need

You satisfy me

With your love

And all I have in you

Is more than enough

Happy Birthday, Mom. We love you!

4 comments:

bandanachick said...

Oh, I love Katelyn singing! I love to hear kids sing...
Austin liked it too, he kept pointing at her...I think he has a little crush! :)

bandanachick said...

Opps, I mean Kaitlin...sorry I spelled it wrong! :)

marti said...

I am content. I love those two! Thank you Kaitlin for singing me such a pretty song.

Sorry it took so long for me to sit down and enjoy this. Too much excitement and business going on around here.

Hugs and Kisses to all!

lans said...

she has a great singing voice! she's one to watch!