Sunday, March 28, 2010

Indulgence

If you follow my posts on facebook, you know that I caught some flack for saying that I couldn't wait for my tax returns to get in so that I could purchase paper towels and dish soap.  In case any of you were under the impression that I have enormous amounts of will-power and used my tax returns only for necessities, I figured I'd better fess up and let you know that I did cave and purchase myself these gorgeous girls....
And, yes, I do wear things like this ALL the time.  I'm so not a t-shirt and tennis shoes sorta girl!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

very cute! Whered ya get them? I am a tshirt and flip flop kinda gal :)

Grace Powell said...

I told someone the other day (truthfully) that I'd had my tennis shoes since 9th grade (15+ yrs). She told me how badly they needed replaced something about 2500 miles. I laughed, those things probably haven't seen 100 miles. I HATE tennis shoes and hardly own a true t-shirt.

These are WICKED AWESOME. I'm so glad you got something nice for yourself. You deserve it. And we both know no one needs paper towels as long as you can afford laundry soap.

Marti said...

Ok - you do look great in shoes like this cause you can actually walk in them! Glad you got them but please.... Continue to buy paper towels and laundry soap and USE them!! He he he....