Romans 9:17 "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
My turn...
So, yes, I'm aware that I should have been paying more attention to all of you when you have discussed cameras before, but in order to keep my jealousy under control, I didn't. However, my camera has decided to poop out on me, so after much discussion with my husband (me: I think I'd like to invest in a really nice camera. husband: Okay.) I have decided to purchase a new DSLR camera. However, I know nothing about nice cameras, so if those of you out there reading this could let me know what kind of camera you have and what you like about it, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance for the advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you're willing to share your budget I would be happy to suggest the best (IMO) option. You can email me if you'd like.
We just bought the Nikon D80 and we really like it so far. Of course, we don't know anything about it, or how to use it, but I have heard it doesn't take too long to learn.
Good luck!
I don't know what DSLR is, but it sounds excellent. I've got a Canon "PowerShot" 3-something. Seems to do a good job once you've figured out what the bazillion buttons and settings do. Drawback is that by the time you've sorted out which button does which, the photo opporunity has long since passed, so... having good camera, or taking photos, it's a tough call.
Post a Comment