1) Doug and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary with a weekend getaway.
2) Baby Doug had an allergic reaction to something (maybe the amoxicillin he was on for his bronchitis?) and broke out in a horrible case of hives.
3) Day after the hives, we left for Oklahoma to spend Thanksgiving with mi familia (we had a great time, even with little swollen balloon boy.)
4) The day after getting back, Kaitlin helped me decorate the inside of the house for Christmas. I love Christmas decorations!
5) A few days after getting back from Oklahoma, I came down with pink eye.
6) Same day as the pink eye, DJ came down with the flu. His fever got up to 104.5...yikes!
7) Next day I came down with the flu.
8) A few days later, Kaitlin came down with strep throat.
9) The following day Kaitlin came down with the flu.
10) Doug did something he swore he'd never do...he put Christmas lights up on the house for me! I'm really starting to suspicion that he loves me.
11) DJ finally cut his bottom two teeth. He is once again my sweet baby and has even allowed me to eat lunch this week.
I may be coming down with strep myself, so please pray for the family, mainly for my sanity! It's been very emotionally trying dealing with one ailment after another in the family. My brain is completely exhausted. The Lord continues to provide. His grace IS sufficient, and He gives it as it's needed.
Doug has officially put up with me as a wife for 3 years. Just so you know, it's very difficult to kiss, take a picture, and keep from laughing all at the same time.
A picture from the state park where we took our anniversary getaway.
Kaitlin was a good little helper when it came to the tree. We have a lot of ornaments on the bottom three feet of the tree!
Baby Doug feels soooo much better now that his teeth are in. He's thinking about trying out for a role in "Grease." He's one cool baby.
I've always wanted Christmas lights up on the house! I just may never take them down.
3 comments:
Sounds hard...hang in there, honey.
Yes, true love is hanging up Christmas lights...Chris now does it every year. He's very well trained. Especially since it's usually unpleasantly cold when he's hanging them!
Now all you need is the snow! I knew I liked that guy! Does he want to come put lights up for me?
Post a Comment